Recent Posts

Thursday 31 January 2013

HOT NEW BAND ALERT!

MAYDAY RED IS ONE OF THE BEST NEW GROUPS OUT!

WOW these guys make unique and cool song covers and write some pretty awesome original songs. If you want to hear an interesting twist to some really popular songs in mainstream pop music, then this band is one to check out. The females vocals are to die for, they're amazing and she truly makes the songs for me. Even the guys vocals are great! The new indie feel to the song is terrific, and everything put together is just 'wow.' I'm totally going to keep supporting this group because they have impressed me heaps. This is a must check out band! Very different, but current and hot. I hope you guys love them as much as I do. Enjoy hearing their music below.

Check out their most recent cover of Princess of China by Coldplay:



and their ORIGINAL SONG STRATOSPHERE:

0 comments:

Post a Comment