Recent Posts

Tuesday 15 January 2013

MYSPACE FAMOUS SINGER!!


LUKE PICKETT??? How come I had never heard of this young, talented musician until today! Maybe because he's Myspace famous (a social networking site I avoid at all costs, because its messy and well who can bothered using it anyways). For whatever reason it may be, his acoustic songs are different. Very different to your stereotypical acoustic musicians. They have some incorporation of other instruments such as acapella ( if you consider the voice to be an instrument), some piano ( you got to love the creator of the piano) and I think some violin too.

Although the below song is one year old, its still worth the share!! I'm just going to keep my fingers crossed, and hope that this guy releases some killer pop melodies some time quickly... a definite to have on your ipod if you're into slower acoustic pop songs.

Luke Pickett - Tattoos

0 comments:

Post a Comment