Recent Posts

Saturday 9 March 2013

AMAZING INDIE-ELECTRO GROUP! THIS IS A MUST BUY ALBUM!


























Urbantramper produces eargasmic electronic melodies that can uplift your mind into another dimension. This New Zealand Electo Trio has blown me away! A must have for all electronic fans.

My thoughts on each track:

Planes - Groovy, funky, electro-catchy, cool vocoder effect, amazing fusions of synths
Sail On - Slow to begin with, but at around 1.25 seconds I fell in love with song (beautiful ballad)
My Heart Beats Slow - Love the repetition in lyrics and build up to jamming beat
Great Open Sea - I could drift to sleep hearing this one (haunting synth melody and lullaby chorus)
Sailors - Pop/dance elements in this one, great tune and rhythm and melody twists.
BBHBS - Really enjoyed the Auto-tune & Vocoder vocal effect (sweet 90's disco-pop sounding chorus, and hectic beat breakdown after chorus)

Check their tracks below!


0 comments:

Post a Comment